From CTV News The federal government recently announced a climate bill aimed at cutting down greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero levels by 2050. Bill C-12, known as the Canadian Net-Zero…
- Briefly Noted
- Climate Crisis Vigil at MLA’s Office
- A huge leak of documents seen by BBC News shows how countries are trying to change a crucial scientific report on how to tackle climate change.
- The world is banking on giant carbon-sucking fans to clean our climate mess. It’s a big risk.
- A countries wealth in 2021 is a result of past carbon emissions – no great surprise
- Confront the Climate Emergency: AN URGENT CALL TO THE BC GOVERNMENT
- ELECTION EDITION How do the federal parties stack up on climate?
- First state in the US to ban fossil fuel infrastructure: Washington
- ‘NOWHERE TO HIDE’